Kimberly just attended a webcast on building your business via social networking. Here are the top 5 top tips from the webcast:
1. Assign the most passionate/social person in your company to be the voice of your social networking sites (referred to as “Brandividuals”)
2. Be engaged .. daily posts are key to building and keeping a following.
3. Look at companies who are doing social networking well (ie: Starbucks), and take away ideas from what they are doing.
4. Ask your Facebook Fans to help promote you (from your business page, ask them to click on the link in the upper left corner under your logo or icon which reads “Suggests to Friends”
5. Be sure to include your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook page links on EVERYTHING .. business cards, letterhead, your e-mail signature line, your website .. etc.
By the way, click here to visit our Facebook Fan page, and be sure to suggest us to your friends!