With the holidays right around the corner, you should be planning ahead for how you want to approach them in regards to marketing.
We encourage you not to simply skip the holidays and wait until January to resume business. While there is some truth to the theory that people are distracted during the holiday season, this time of year is especially well-suited for ‘nurturing’ your prospects and clients in a way that reminds them you care and are available for them in the upcoming year.
If you plan on bestowing a token of gratitude upon your clients and hot leads, a couple of options you may want to consider include:
- Tying a New Year’s Resolution for their business into a promotion you’re offering
- Hosting a fun holiday mixer or luncheon for your best clients and leads
- A Personalized Holiday Music CD
- Useful Promotional Products with your logo and contact information such as:
- Desktop Calendars
- Letter Openers
- A Micro-Cleaner
- A customized chocolate bar
- A reusable grocery bag
- A keychain flashlight
And, if you’re looking for some more affordable options you may be interested in:
- A nice holiday card or post card
- Re-organizing your newsletter with a holiday spin in regards to colors and graphics
- A personal letter of thanks
- A ‘gift’ in the form of a year-end checklist on the best ways to close out 2010, and how to prepare for 2011.
If you need any assistance with your holiday marketing and aren’t already a Spectrum client, give us a call. We’d be happy to go over how we can help you in this area as well as with your marketing in the coming year!